- Supports joint cushioning & mobility
- 500 mg glucosamine + 100 mgchondroitin + 10 mg MSM
- Added zinc and vitamin C toprotect against free radicals
- Available in a chewable tablet
- Choose from Beef or Peanut Butter flavor
- For senior dogs
GNC Gold Card discount not valid on purchase of GNC Pets
items.For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in
the development and manufacture ofhuman dietary supplements. Now,
GNC's commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNCPets Products are
produced at the same highest quality standards as our
humansupplements and are dated to ensure that you are purchasing
the freshest productsavailable for the pets you love.
Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish) - 500 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C) - 100 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Cartilage) - 100 mg
- Zinc - 15 mg
- Vitamin E - 15 IU
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 10 mg
- Manganese - 5 mg
- Copper - 2 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid - 1 mg
Inactive Ingredients for Beef Tablet: Bacon Flavor, Beef
Liver,Cellulose, Dried Whey, Hydroxypropylcellulose,Magnesium
Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PorkLiver, Silicon Dioxide,
Stearic Acid, Sucralose..
Inactive Ingredients for Peanut Butter Tablet: Artificial
Peanut Butter Flavor,Calcium Silicate, Cellulose, Dried Whey,
Gelatin (Fish),Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium
Stearate,Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic
For use in dogs only.
Directions for Use:
- Up to 10 lbs - 1 tablet
- 11 to 50 lbs - 2 tablet
- Over 50 lbs - 4 tablets
- Give recommended number of tabletsonce per day.
WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keepout of the reach of
children and animals.In case of accidental overdose, contact
ahealth professional immediately.
CAUTIONS: Consult with your veterinarian before usingthis
product in animals: with clotting disorders; beingtreated with
anticoagulant medications; with diabetes orany metabolic disorder
causing hyperglycemia; with ahistory of urinary tract stones; with
known allergies toshellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use
andcontact your veterinarian. Administer during or after theanimal
has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinalupset. Federal law
prohibits the off-label use of thisproduct in ruminants.