Getting your dog to take medicine can be difficult and can leave
you feeling frustrated and your dog angry, scared or confused.
Worry no more, Greenies Pill Pockets for dogs are a nutritious
treat that contain a built-in pocket, perfect for hiding a pill or
supplement. Dogs love the taste so much - they won't even notice
there's medicine inside! Making medicine time, treat time, leaving
your furry friend happy and you at ease.Greenies Pill Pockets
treats come in two convenient sizes to match your pill size. A
large size that fits most capsules and a small size that fits most
tablets. Greenies Pill Pockets treats for dogs were designed by
vets and experts.A PetSmart exclusive.
- #1 Vet recommended choice for giving pills
- All Natural
- Made with real peanut butter
- Offer a proven solution to your pill-giving problem
- Contain a built-in pouch suited for hiding the medicine
- Makes taking medicine a positive experience for your dog
- Dogs love them
Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Peanut
Butter, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Milk, Skim Milk, Peanut
Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Vegetable Oil, Natural
Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Xanthan Gum (preserved with mixed
tocopherols), Rosemary Extract
- Crude Protein (min) ...12%
- Crude Fat (min) ...10%
- Crude Fiber (max) ...1%
- Moisture (max) ... 31%
Calorie Content /(Calculated):
- (kcal/kg) ME/(kcal/kg) Energie metabolisable ... 3,094
- Calories (kcal) per treat/Calories (kcal) par gaterie
- Serving per package (approx.)/par paquet (approx.) ...30
Feed as a treat
1. FILL: Hold pill pocket treat with your thumb and forefinger,
2. PINCH: Using the same hand holding the pill pockets treat,
squeeze the top half closed.
3. GIVE: The pill pockets treat is now sealed, feed your dog.
For use in dogs only.
To prevent transfer of medicine smell or taste, do not touch the
pill pocket with the hand that held the medicine.
Available in 30 treats for dogs.
Net Wt. 7.9 oz(224g)