Help your senior dog get back on his or her feet with less joint pain by feeding him or her these effective and tasty chewable supplements. Each tablet contains glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to help cushion your canine's joints and ease pain while offering a delicious beef flavor that he or she will love.
If your aging canine companion suffers from joint aches, these GNC PETS Ultra Mega Hip & Joint Health Premium Formula Chewable Tablets for Senior Dogs can help put a spring back in his or her step. Specially formulated with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, these supplements help cushion your dog's joints and improve mobility so he or she can start playing again. Added omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric and boswellia offer additional support for overall joint health.
- For senior dogs
- Provides advanced support for joint cushioning and mobility to help ease joint pain in your dog
- Delivers 750mg of glucosamine, 600mg of chondroitin and 500mg of MSM
- Supplemented with omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric and boswellia to promote healthy joint function
- Savory beef flavor tastes great to your pooch
- Feed 1 tablet to dogs weighing up to 10 lb.; feed 2 tablets to dogs weighing 11 – 50 lb.; feed 4 tablets to dogs weighing more than 50 lb.
- Give the recommended number of tablets daily
- Active ingredients (per 2 chewable tablets): glucosamine hydrochloride (from shellfish) 750mg, chondroitin sulfate (from bovine cartilage) 600mg, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500mg, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C) 100mg, omega-3 fatty acids (from fish oil) 27mg, boswellia serrata 25mg, turmeric 25mg, vitamin E 20 IU, zinc 15mg, hyaluronic acid 5mg, manganese 5mg and copper 1mg
- Inactive ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, bacon flavor, beef liver, calcium carbonate, calcium silicate, cellulose, fish oil, gelatin (fish), hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, pork liver, pork skin collagen, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid and tertiary butyl hydroquinine
For dog use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
In case of an accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals that have clotting disorders, are being treated with anticoagulant medications, have diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, have a history of urinary tract stones or have known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during a meal or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Available in a 240-count bottle.