This book has everything new puppy parents need to ensure that their new puppy grows into a happy, healthy, and well-behaved dog.Nothing is more adorable than a new puppy. But without the proper time spent training them, today's puppies can become tomorrow's nightmare hounds. This book teaches new puppy parents all they need to know to successfully raise a puppy of any breed or background.
Complete with black-and-white photos, pet parents will learn how to:
- Choose the best breed for their lifestyle
- Help children and other pets acclimate to the new puppy
- Puppyproof the house
- Housebreak and train the new puppy
- Feed and groom according to age and breed
- Solve common behavior problems
Also includes detailed information on alternative health care options as well as exercises and advanced training techniques. This book has everything new puppy parents need to ensure that their new puppy grows into a happy, healthy, and well-behaved dog.
Author: Carlo De Vito with Amy Ammen
Publisher: Adams Media Corporation