The Sentry Clean Up Spot Revealer Black Light reveals hidden urine stains. Quickly and easily locate invisible sources of pet odor such as urine, feces and vomit so you can treat them. The flashlight option allows easy navigation in a darkened room before switching to ultraviolet mode. Requires three 1.5V D batteries (not included).
Features: Illuminates urine undetectable to the human eye
Used For: Revealing hidden urine stains
Includes: 1 – Black Light
Caution: Some other materials will also fluoresce if present on the floor. Detergents (bleach-based) and soaps will fluoresce a bright blue-white color. Pet stains can be distinguished as a less intense white in comparison (color range from yellow-white through blue-white depending on the age of the stain).
For best results room should be as dark as possible.
1. Turn on the flashlight and darken room.
2. Move to area where urine stain is suspected. Switch to ultraviolet light.
3. Hold ultraviolet light 5" to 6" above the surface being inspected, pet urine stain will fluoresce or be illuminated.
4. Switch back to flashlight mode to further navigate around darkened room.
5. Once all spots have been located, return room to normal illumination.
Once all spots have been detected, treat with Sentry Clean Up Stain & Odor remover products formulated for the appropriate type of stain. Follow directions on the specific stain and odor product to effectively treat the stain.