Defend your garden, yard and other outdoor areas against invading pets and wild animals with this deterrent. The easy-to-apply formula uses an effective combination of ingredients to help keep animals at bay.
If your playful dog has a habit of digging holes in the garden, or if a neighboring deer has developed a palate for your tulips, the Top Paw Pet & Wildlife Stopper can help you reclaim your yard. The deterrent features powerful active and inert ingredients in an easy-to-apply formula that keeps your yard protected for several days after each application.
- Helps deter animals from invading your gardens, garbage cans and other outdoor areas
- Stays effective for several days after a single application (amount of time may vary depending on moisture levels)
- Generously apply Pet & Wildlife Stopper around the perimeter of your garden, flower beds and other areas where pets and animals may intrude; reapply as necessary
- Pet & Wildlife Stopper Powder
Active ingredients: white pepper (3.0%), citronella oil (2.0%) and thyme oil (0.5%)
Inert ingredients: montmorillonite clay, calcium carbonate, silica aerogel, and magnesium stearate
- Pet & Wildlife Stopper Spray
Active ingredients: sodium lauryl sulfate (0.6%), mint (0.4%), garlic extract (0.3%) and clove extract (0.2%)
Inert ingredients: citrus pectin, glycerin, lime and purified water
Do not use directly on pets.
Do not apply on edible parts of food crops, fruits and vegetables.
Remove old fecal matter before applying product over the specified area.
For outdoor use only.
Available in a 1-lb. powder and a 32-oz. spray
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.