Learn how to best take care of your favorite canine pal with this book that contains breed-specific information. The guide provides useful information on topics like health, training and grooming and details each aspect of your pet's life chronologically.
Your canine pal has made a great addition to your family, so educate yourself on how to give him the best care with DogLife: Lifelong Care for Your Dog Boxer. The book details breed-specific care information, including up-to-date health and training information and practical care considerations, like minimal grooming requirements. The book discusses each aspect of your four-legged friend's life chronologically from puppy through senior life stages, and the included 60-minute DVD offers valuable training information.
- Author: Cynthia P. Gallagher
- Series: DogLife: Lifelong Care for Your Dog
- Publisher: TFH
- Breed-specific information on key dog care topics such as health, training and grooming
- Details aspects of your pet's life chronologically from puppy through senior life stages
- Includes 60-minute DVD and $20 worth of coupons