The National Geographic Turbo Scratcher Cat Grass is feline grass replacement that offers an alternative to household plants, aids in digestion and assists with hairball control. The cat grass is for use only with Turbo Scratcher Garden.
Features: Stimulates cat's natural curiosity
Includes: 1 Pack of Turbo Scratcher Cat Grass
Intended For: Cat
Activity: Explore and play
Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large
Warning: Intended for cats only. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children.
Grass Growing Instructions:
1. Soak the seeds in cool water for 12 hours, then drain.
2. Remove the lid from the Turbo Scratcher Garden tray and spread the vermiculite evenly in the tray.
3. Sprinkle Â¼ cup of water evenly over the vermiculite.
4. Spread the seeds evenly on top of the vermiculite and press lightly. Do not bury the seeds.
5. Place the lid on the tray and turn to lock it into place.
6. Place the tray in a dark location and keep the seeds damp by misting them with water twice daily.
7. Move the tray into indirect sunlight once sprouts start growing up through the lid.
8. Water the cat grass with Â¼ cup of water daily, or as needed.
9. Once the cat grass reaches 5 inches, place the tray into the center of the Turbo Scratcher Garden Toy.
10. Discard the cat grass and vermiculite after 3 weeks. Cat grass refills sold separately.
11. Wash the tray and lid in soapy water and rinse thoroughly before reusing.