Advantage II Large Cat Over 9 lb Flea & Prevention Treatment is a once-a-month topical prevention and treatment that keeps your cat free of fleas. This easy-to-use liquid starts working on contact, and has proven extremely effective in preventing and eliminating fleas once and for all.
Features: Prevents and eliminates fleas and lice
Intended For: Cats
Includes: 4 Tubes
Health Consideration: Flea & Tick
Pet Weight: Over 9 lb
Cautions: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. DO NOT USE ON CATS, MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Directions: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to Open:
1. Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
2. Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove lube.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from package. See "How to Open" section.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from and you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes, or allow your pet to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if your pet licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for your pet to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return with a monthly retreatment schedule.