These treats are specially formulated with delicious flavor and an extra crunchy texture, and feature a shape that is easy for your big-beak bird to grasp and eat.
Offer your bird a delicious and wholesome treat with these Brown's Tropical Carnival ZOO-Vital Parrot and Macaw Biscotti Training Treats. The biscuits are baked to resemble Old-World biscotti while the clover shape is designed to make them easy for foot-feeding birds to grasp and enjoy. The shapes and bright colors help encourage natural foraging behavior.
- For Parrots and Macaws
- Resembles classic biscotti for a delicious taste and satisfying crunch
- Enticing colors and textures encourage natural foraging instincts
- Clover shapes are easy for foot-feeding birds to grasp and eat
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to help promote overall wellness
- Contains beneficial bacteria to help support healthy digestion
- Made in USA
- Feed as a training reward, a daily treat or mixed directly into your bird's food
- Ingredients: ground oats, ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, corn gluten meal, fructose, sucrose, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, brewer's dried yeast, calcium carbonate, algae meal, fructooligosaccharide, L-lysine, salt, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, DL-methionine, zinc proteinate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus subtillis fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation product, biotin, folic acid, lecithin, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yucca schidigera extract, rosemary, carotene, titanium dioxide, orange oil, Red 40 and Yellow 5 & 6
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.75%, Crude Fat (min) 3.25%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vitamin E (min) 40 IU/kg, Total Lactic Acid Bacteria (min) 75,000 CFU/g
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that processes shrimp, peanuts and other tree nuts.
Any uneaten treats should be removes daily or during your routine cleaning schedule.
Always provide a fresh, clean source of drinking water.
For optimal freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate for extended storage.
Available in an 8-oz. bag