Your cockatiel will love the cranberries, dates and apricots featured in this naturally preserved, colored and flavored food. The blend of nutrients, which includes omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, helps provide complete and balanced nutrition.
Serve your Cockatiel a delicious meal with this Lafeber's Sunny Orchard Pellet-Berries Cockatiel Food. Made with natural preservatives, flavors and colors, this food features a wholesome blend of cranberries, dates, apricots and nutrient-rich pellets that helps support complete nutrition. Balanced nutrients, such as omega-3 and -6, help provide your feathered friend with a well-rounded diet.
- For Cockatiels
- Contains cranberries, dates, apricots and wholesome pellets for complete nutrition
- Omega-3 and -6 and other nutrients are balanced to help provide a well-rounded diet
- Natural preservatives, flavors and colors for a wholesome meal
- Serve 8 — 11 pellet-berries daily
- Gradually increase the amount of Pellet-Berries each day until they account for 80% of your bird's daily food
- Ingredients: corn, soybean meal, red millet, wheat flour, maltodextrin, hulled canary grass seed, cranberries, apricots, dates, glycerin, canola oil, corn syrup, corn oil, acacia gum, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, citric acid, soy protein hydrolyzed, salt, DL-methionine (an essential amino acid), choline chloride, carrageenan sea gel, canillin, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, beta carotene, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 13.0%, Crude Fat (min) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 14.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.25%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.2%
The remaining 20% of your bird's diet should be fresh fruit, veggies and healthy treats.
Available in a 12.5-oz. tub